Thursday, February 02, 2006

Email to Smoothware re: trackthemcolors

Here is the email that I sent to info@smoothware.com
(complete with accompanying screen grabs). Hopefully they may be able to provide some answers...


Good Afternoon,

I recently downloaded the demo trackthemcolors Xtra for Windows and I am having problems installing it.

After putting it into the Director Xtras folder



the Director program itself reports that it cannot find it!


In trying to open trackthemcolors8.dir it states the following error message:



I'm trying to integrate an Aiptek VGA PenCam into a project and I have
yet to even attempt to get it to work as the Xtra appears not present. Your
advice on this matter would be very much appreciated.

Yours faithfully

Steve Beaty

(Plymouth, UK)
--UPDATE--
As of Wednesday 1st March Smoothware have yet to reply to my email...